Depending on where you are building, your lender, a title company, an attorney, a real estate broker, or an escrow company can serve as the settlement agent and orchestrate the closing. Services provided by the settlement agent include ordering the title work and property survey and organizing all the paperwork for the closing itself. Chances are either your builder or your lender has experience with closing agents in the area and will suggest a closing agent. If the choice is left to you, compare the services provided and fees charged before making a final choice.

Jimmy Miller Construction Company

363 Highway 149
Clarksville, TN 37040
(931) 553-4044

tennessee state seal